Now some of these are doable I just haven't done them yet. The others are ones that might require a bit of difficulty in accomplishing. But they can be accomplished.
- Take cooking classes in Italy
- Go to my namesake place in Spain and say "these are my people!"
- Ride a NASCAR around a track at 150mph
- Stand on the sidelines of a Dallas Cowboys football game
- Live in a log cabin
- Take photographs off automatic setting
- Take a road trip across the US
- Sit on the players bench at a hockey game
- Spend a couple of weeks in Orlando exploring Universal, Disney World and Sea World
- Swim with the dolphins
- Read the "Classics" that should have been read in school
- Read on the beaches of Hawaii
- Enjoy Mardi Gras in New Orleans (didn't appreciate it when I went in high school)
- Ride a dog sled in Alaska
- Take a cruise
This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.