Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Instagram - February Photo a Day

These are my photos for the February Photo a Day Challenge on Instagram. I had so much fun that I'm going to attempt to keep up with this challenge for the remainder of the year.


Follow the wiener folksBeautiful words from my niece SydniOh what I wouldn't give to have lived in the Regency era. As a Duke's daughter of courseMy obstructed view at Wicked.Lazy Sunday morningAwesome steak and pepper au jus hoagie
Buttons that I never use and usually have covered up.The SunShut the front door. I'm usually at the office so I chose that door to share.Self portraitThese monkeys make me oh so happyI was out of town hence the hotel closet
One of my new masksHappy Valentine's Day y'all.I. Heart. My. iPhone 4sWeekend reading.It's hockey time somewhere.My fave drink is anything that is in my new flask
Something I hate to do - get up to charge my laptopMy handwritingNot a fave pic of me but it reminds me of super fun times with the familyMy messy desk. Notice Beyonce on the file cabinet.Totally mislabeled my new shoesIn a hotel so my makeshift bathroom cabinet

No comments: