Monday, April 10, 2006

the west wing....

I am really going to miss The West Wing when the series ends this year. This final season has been a good year of shows because it brings me back to my political campaign days.

In last nights episode (Election Night, part II) I was so taken aback when the republican operatives were talking about Nevada voters and the question was asked "do you know how many voters there are in Nevada?" and another one of those idiots stated "yeah, but how many of them are legal?" -- that made me want to puke. What a self-righteous egotistical....oh yeah, it's just a tv show. But what a great thought provoking show.

I can't wait to see the next episode with Leo McGarry's funeral -- last night's episode where he passed away had me weeping. I'm sure I am going to be a basket-case with the funeral.

Any chance of a new show with President-Elect Santos and his crew? Any chance of Jimmy Smits actually being that type of wonderful orater in real life and running for President?

No comments: