Monday, July 31, 2006

south padre island...

I went with the kids to S. Padre Island over the Fourth of July holiday. We all had so much fun at the beach last year that we wanted to do it again this year. I forgot how much I loved the beach and now I intend to go there every year to enjoy some R&R. The kids would much rather spend time at the pool so I told them next year I was going to go by myself -- this made Jacob a little leary and he asked if I knew how to get there. I told him I would follow the palm trees and he said he would come with me. He worries so much....the next day when they were all going to the pool, he decided he wanted to go with me to the beach. I was enjoying reading a book and enjoying just relaxing on the beach not thinking he would really show up -- next thing I know Jacob and Dad are strolling up to me...so Jacob and I were able to have fun in the waves for a while. It was nice.

I wrote more about our trip on the kids website.

No comments: