Sunday, March 11, 2007

romance romance romance.....

If you can't have it, why not read about it? When I'm not reading historical romance novels or sports romance novels, you can find me either reading chick lit or romance novels.

My favorite chick lit authors are:
  • Sophie Kinsella (just finished Shopaholic and Baby -- LOVED IT! The entire Shopaholic series is awesome; I have them all on my ipod to listen to in the car)
  • Emily Giffin
  • Whitney Gaskell
  • Jennifer Weiner
  • Kristen Billerbeck (actually a Christian chick lit author)
  • Lara Rios
  • Leanne Banks
  • Mary Castillo
  • Sinead Moriarty

My favorite romance authors are:

  • Rachel Gibson
  • Lori Foster
  • Janelle Denison
  • Carly Phillips
  • Christine Ridgway
  • Lucy Monroe (also a great historical romance author)
  • Erin McCarthy
  • Julie Elizabeth Leto
  • Julie Ortolon
  • Susan Donovan
  • Suzanne MacPherson

It is tough having so many favorite authors -- once I like an author, I have to go out and buy every single book that person has ever written which is getting quite costly. This is definitely an addiction. I think I need to get a life instead.

No comments: