Thursday, June 02, 2011

My friends are trying to kill me...

I have a couple of friends who go hiking just about every day. They asked if I wanted to go, and being the naive nice person that I am, I said sure.

Now this isn't hiking where you put a harness on and go up and down sides of mountains. This is where you go hiking in the woods and there are rocks all over the place, including rock ladened hills. You know, the type of place big slimy snakes like to congregate.


Photo from www.mountainbiketx.com

They told me we were only going for 30 minutes. 30 minutes my butt. We were traipsing out there for over an hour!

Luckily we didn't see any snakes on this outing but one of the dogs my friend had got attacked by a mixed Chow. That dog just picked up little Finland by her back and it scared me silly. Luckily she is ok.

I'll be out there again I'm sure. Maybe.



No comments: