Thursday, April 05, 2012

Instagram - March Photo a Day

I kept up with the March Photo a Day, much to my surprise, but travel has hampered my doing the #AprilPhotoaDay. Maybe May?

#marchphotoaday UpAnother fruit I bought and forgot to eastSometimes I feel like I spend all my time on the road so it could be my neighborhoodA little reading waiting bedsideThis pic of my niece makes me smile every day at workShutting this baby down for the day
#marchphotoaday These were the choice for today.On my way home I noticed someone still has a Christmas tree up. It's March. #marchphotoaday#marchphotoaday A sea of red seats at #ntcatx workshop today.It got loud up in here when the @texasstars scored those goals! #marchphotoaday#marchphotoaday I talk to this beautiful girl almost every day. My niece.#marchphotoaday Fork.
One of my favorite signs. #marchphotoaday#marchphotoaday Clouds aplenty today.Hoping this #car wins soon! #marchphotoaday#marchphotoaday New sunglasses I can only wear one time of the year.#marchphotoaday green drinks#marchphotoaday my fake grass area
#marchphotoaday Funny - playing Draw Something with my nephew.I love Painting with a Twist. Did this one with my niece. #marchphotoaday#marchphotoaday These were actually scrumptious.#marchphotoaday The office kitchen sink#marchphotoaday not tonight's moon but one of my fave moon pics#marchphotoaday Scary #animal.

No comments: