Sunday, April 29, 2012

watch the grooms eyes

You know when you're at a wedding, as soon as the bride starts walking down the aisle, all eyes are on her. Ever since the movie 27 Dresses when they talked about seeing the groom the minute he sees his bride coming down the aisle, I've always wanted to watch a groom at that exact time.

Well it finally happened. While I was at work coincidentally. We had an event at the Four Seasons a couple of weeks ago and there was an intimate wedding taking place right outside the windows of where we were setting up.


(pic from a coworker)

We were lucky enough to watch once everything started taking place. I told my co-worker, "watch the groom's face".

Well, things didn't go as planned because the look the groom got on his face as the bridesmaid was walking down the aisle I thought "oh Lord he's in love with the bridesmaid".

Luckily the person I thought was the bridesmaid in a black dress, yes a black dress, was actually the BRIDE! And the look the groom gave her was pure love.

So all ended well. And the next time you are at a wedding, watch the grooms face as his bride walks down the aisle.

No comments: