Monday, June 15, 2009

Cleveland part 3



I went on the "Lolly Trolley" and I gotta tell you, I wasn't too impressed. The best things were the baseball and football fields, Rock & Roll museum and the stuff around that area.

We stopped at this garden and there were these "may flies" all over the place. They looked like baby dragonfly's to me.

After the tour I switched hotels because a) it was free and b) it is across the street from Progressive Field and I'm going to the Indians baseball game (well I just got back from the game). The Indians are playing the Brewers. There were a few home runs from both teams. It was Major League Monday and we got Rick Vaughn bobble heads with the black glasses and all. Got the kids lots of souvenirs (man they have a good Auntie!) and took some pics. The stadium has problems with sea gulls landing on the field so they are now shooting off fireworks after each half inning to scare them away. They still fly around though and everyone oohs and ahs.

(Bob Eucker)



Of course I had to pick my guys to watch and I picked Mark DeRosa (CLE) and Ryan Braun (MIL). Cuties!! I left when Cleveland was winning 12-8. As soon as I got in my room, Prince Fielder made a grand slam home run for the Brewers... and the Indians just lost the game 14-12.


(Mark DeRosa)


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: