Monday, August 23, 2010

Hot Finish - Erin McCarthy Fast Track Series

If you have never read Erin McCarthy books and like romance novels, you should give her a try. I love her books. Let me repeat that. Absolutely. Love. Her. Books. And I love even more that she responds to reader emails and tweets.

Anyways, back to the books. I read her first NASCAR romance book, Flat Out Sexy, on the plane ride on my way to NYC. When I finished I knew I had to see if the next one was out because I was hooked. Luckily for me it was and before I left to return home, I asked the driver to make a stop on his way to the airport so I could pick it up. Hard and Fast was even better, in my opinion, than the first one and had me laughing out loud on the plane ride home. After finishing it I couldn't wait for the next one but alas I had several months to wait until its release.


Finally earlier this month Hot Finish was released and it was all that I've come to expect from Erin's books. It was sweet, zany, steamy and addicting. Now we get word that the series will continue with the next book out next March. Plenty of time to re-read the whole series.

Side note: some of the scenes are a little steamy so be forewarned. ;-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: