Friday, September 03, 2010

Bad weather

I hate rain. I really hate rain. And I especially hate driving in it. Once I cancelled plans to go see the Dallas Cowboys play football because it was raining. But the game went on without me.




That was my view last night leaving work around 8pm. I kept saying oh crap! the whole way home. It was ugly. The photo doesn't do it justice. It was pitch black on one part of the sky and red hue mixed in. And every once in a while you'd see lightening. Very spooky.

But luckily, for us, it never hit my area and I only had to drive in a bit of rain.



(picture courtesy of NASA)

Now the folks who had to deal with Hurricane Earl -- God bless. I'd have packed up and headed for higher grounds. And to think I want to live in one of the Carolinas. Maybe not so much anymore.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: