Friday, September 25, 2009

Dallas

I recently had to go to Dallas for a couple of days for a business meeting. We stayed at the Omni Mandalay which was a very nice hotel. Everything was great - the hotel, the room, the service, the food.

The first night I felt like I was getting a cold so I stayed in instead of going out to eat with my colleagues. I had a grilled chicken sandwich and only ate the chicken so I could stay Weight Watchers friendly. I did have some chips but not all of them. I loved how they had the food on the platter...love the little condiments and the flower. Especially the ice bucket with the coke. Nice!
I am a person who always takes the bath essentials they leave you....and love when they have q-tips and cotton balls. The only thing that could make it better is to have a face cleanser.

No comments: