Sunday, September 13, 2009

First class

Man do I love flying first class. I am headed to NYC for work and usually we fly American Airlines but we had some credits to use up on Continental and they offered an upgrade for a reasonable price--which I was happy to personally pay. I am glad we did because with this bad weather we would have been stuck in Dallas.

I was worried about what they would serve for breakfast but no need to worry -- it was all Weight Watchers friendly. They served us cornflakes with low fat milk, fruit and yogurt. And it was all delicious.



I loved the little salt and pepper shakers. And check out the monogrammed glass.



This isn't my first time in first class -- just acting like it is.

As we were getting ready to land, we flew right over the US Open.

No comments: