Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Tip of the day: Snapshot/Print Screen from your iPhone or iPad

I am a big believer in "print screen" on the computer. It has helped me out so much. There have been times when I am on my iPad or iPhone and wanted to grab a snapshot of what is on my screen. Like if I had a particularly hilarious auto correct that I would want to submit to "Damn you, auto correct!".

And then there are times when I don't want the screen to save and lo and behold it ends up in my photo library. Nothing dirty now, just a pic of my high score on Ranch Rush or something innocent like that.

I couldn't believe how simple it was to do this and how long I wondered how to do it. I hope I'm not the only one.

How to print screen/snapshot from your iPad or iPhone.

Simultaneously hold down the power button (located at the top) and the home button (smack in the middle at the bottom). You only have to hold them down together for a second and release it. You will see a blank screen for a split second and then it will show up in your library.

Easy peasy.

No comments: